Did you know that?
- Flood damage is not covered under your homeowners policy.
- Nine out of ten disasters occurring in the United States annually are flood-related.
- Flooding causes as much as $4 billion in property damage each year.
- In the past 25 years, one-third of all flood claims have been paid to policyholders residing outside official flood zones.
- Over a thirty year mortgage, the chance of fire is 1%, while the chance of flooding is 6%.
- Flooding patterns change as weather patterns and communities change.
- Flooding can result from drainage and run-off from prolonged periods of rain.
What We Offer
Automobile Insurance Bonds Business Owners Insurance Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance Disability Insurance Flood Insurance General Liability Homeowners Insurance Inland Marine International TRIP and Medical Insurance Life Insurance Long Term Care Insurance Marine Insurance Workers Compensation Yacht Insurance